For a taste of yesteryear, take a leisurely stroll to the nearby, heritage listed Pattemore House, situated between the Golf Course and Cloudwalk. Originally named Fairview, the homestead was built in 1907 by the Pattemore brothers with the property operating as a dairy farm throughout much of its history. Recognised as one of the oldest surviving in-situ sawn timber residence in the area, Pattemore is now under the custodianship of Friends of Pattemore House (FOPH) who ensure its preservation through regular working bees and open days.